Facebook Summary captures the essence of the page performance:
1) Overall Activity Timeline - how much activity is happening on your page, what the peak days are, etc.
2) Activity and Engagement Distribution by Type - allows you to quickly see the types of engagement you are getting in relationship to other engagement events as well as in relation to your posting.
3) Engagement and Users Reached - provides the percentage of reach based on users and impressions.
4) Engagement and Post Impressions - how much of your impressions (especially if it is paid) results in engagement.
5) Friends and Fans Age - average age of friends and fans.
6) Fan Demographics - Gender - what is the base gender mix of your audience.
7) Fan Geo - reach by location.